Papers can be in any one or combination of the following areas as well as from related topics.
- Wireless sensors for environment monitoring, precision agriculture, energy saving, structural health monitoring, and resource exploration.
- Location-based services, emergency calls, location-based billing, location-based advertising
- Mobile positioning for radio resource management, spectral allocation, and mobile hand-off.
- Service quality and network management
- Mobile and wireless technologies (UWB, MIMO, OFDM, etc…)
- Embedded wireless systems
- Visible light communications
- Renewable energy
- Smart grid technologies and applications
- Distribution system automation and reforms
- Digital protection and SCADA
- HVDC and flexible AC transmission systems
- Power semiconductor control electric
- Analysis of power quality & system stability
- Ubiquitous-pervasive networks & computing
- Cyber security, cryptography
- Computer modeling and simulation
- Medical signal and image processing
- Innovative teaching and learning technologies
- Reconfigurable computing systems
- Collaborative system design
- Geometric algorithms
- Robotics and automation
- Virtual and intelligent instrumentation
- MEMS technologies
- Artificial intelligence
- Telemedication and biomedical instrumentation
- Pattern recognition and control
- Data analysis, prediction, and model identification
- Optoelectronic instrumentation
- Adaptive control
Paper Submission: 1st Feb.— 1st April 2018.
Paper Review: 2nd April — 15th May 2018.
Camera Ready: 30th May 2018.
For details, please visit http://www.hit.edu.et/ICRTECT-2018.